Asia Ertebat Com
Asia Ertebat Com (AEC) was founded in 2003 based on the experience of its founders in design and implementation of fibre optic networks.
Asia Ertebat Com is a pioneer in information technologies, especially in solution providing and components of fibre optic networks.
- Asia Ertebat Com has taken part in more than 2000 projects all over Iran.
- In 2003 all rights of the brand Uninetco has been reserved under the ownership of AEC until today.
- In 2015 Asia Ertebat Com made an agreement with Kabelovna Decin Podmokly (KDP), which is Czech company of more than 100 years of experience in cabling.
- In that year AEC made another agreement with Micos s.r.o. in order to provide materials for FTTX and GPON.
Join to FTTH Council Iran Channel to exploit the information and instructional video and news in the field of FTTH projects
Asia Ertebat Com consists of a strong team of networking design in FTTX and fibre optic networks. This team benefits the technical experiences of KDP and Micos that have held numerous projects of T-Mobile, O2, GE, Vodafone, etc. all over the world.
Considering the international standards and acquiring a well-established team of both domestic and foreign personnel, AEC is trying to fill the gap of communicational infrastructure for companies, industries, educational institutes and universities and ultimately the community. Clarity of performance and stake-holders satisfaction has been a key fact in successfulness of Asia Ertebat Com in domestic market.
Management and engineering teams of AEC have experienced installing and initializing thousands of governmental and non-governmental projects in Iran in industries such as Oil, Gas, Petrochemical compounds, banks, etc. That led Asia Ertebat Com to be able to provide the total solution in a feasible way.
Summary of Provided Services
- Consulting and designing of fibre optic networks based on the to-date international standards
- Implementation of EPON, GPON and FTTX
- Implementation of High Speed Data Transfer (HSDT) with transfer rate of 40G/100G
- Designing and Implementation of computer networks such as WAN, LAN and CAMPUS LAN
- Designating of data centers and implementation of CCTV based on fibre optics and copper cables
- Management, upgrading and maintenance of computer networks
- Providing the fiber optic network accessories
- Testing and measurement of speed and attenuation in fibre optical networks and copper networks by the recent technological tools and gadgets
- Training courses and passing the information of two decades of experience to the students
- Experience of implementation of 1000 Kilometers of fibre optic cables, constructing the tunnels, manholes, etc.
Show Rest of Customers